Current Sermon Series
Recent Sermon Series
Notes From Sunday’S Sermon
“Why I Believe” in God:
– overwhelming scientific evidence that increasingly point to an unfathomably intelligent and powerful Creator
– intuition that says our lives are not void of meaning; instead, we were made for art, morality, music, poetry and romance; our hearts were made for eternity (Ecc 3:11)
– prophetic encounters that have shaped me and proven to me His power & love (I Cor 14:22-25)
– the incomparable beauty of Jesus who lived a perfect, flawless life
– the deep conviction that He truly lives in my heart
Bible Verse of the Week
This charge I entrust to you, Timothy, my child, in accordance with the prophecies previously made about you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience. By rejecting this, some have made shipwreck of their faith.
1 Timothy 1:18-19
My Story: We are a story-formed people, each of us with a unique story to tell. We are not random accidents—molecules, proteins, cells and all—floating through space. There is an eternal story to our existence, even as to why we are here in Taipei serving and walking together. Our story is ultimately His story of hope, love and redemption. He holds the pen as the trustworthy Author of our lives. And the story He’s writing for us is amazing! This is why we unashamedly tell our story, our song. To declare our trust in Him and point others to Jesus.
“They triumphed over [the accuser of our brothers and sisters] by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.”